Keith often serves as national coordinating counsel, outside general counsel, and trial counsel for Fortune 500 companies, providing valuable guidance and representation. Noteworthy achievements include:
- Cosmetic Talc Manufacturer Defense Verdict: Keith and his team secured a defense verdict after a three-month trial in Los Angeles for a cosmetic talc manufacturer. The plaintiff alleged asbestos-contaminated talc caused her mesothelioma. The jury's decision absolving the talc manufacturer was upheld on appeal.
- Commercial HVAC Sub-Contractor Defense Verdict: In an Alameda County trial, Keith achieved a defense verdict for a commercial HVAC sub-contractor. The plaintiff, citing career-ending injuries from a fall through improperly secured safety covers, obtained a verdict exclusively against a Co-Defendant, exonerating Keith’s client. The appellate court upheld the judgment, including an approximately $300,000 fee awarded to Keith's client (Strouse v. Webcor; certified for partial publication).
- Timber Company Defense Verdict/Non-Suit: Keith obtained a defense verdict/non-suit for a timber company facing toxic exposure allegations. The trial court ruled in favor of the timber company, upheld on appeal, with the client awarded expert fees and costs.
- Trucking Liability Trial Victory: In a contested trucking liability trial, Keith's strategy led to 50% comparative fault assigned to the plaintiff, an amount far less than the demand. The reduced award, compared to the plaintiff's offer to compromise, denied post-trial cost and fee recovery.
Keith collaborates with his clients to explore creative solutions and alternative dispute resolution methods, and he has mediated numerous cases, ensuring clients exhaust all reasonable alternatives before going to trial.
Before joining London Fischer, Keith served as managing partner for California and member of the executive committee of a national law firm. He holds memberships in the Defense Research Institute and Los Angeles County Bar Association. A recognized Southern California Rising Star, Keith holds Martindale-Hubbell's highest AV rating. He earned his law degree from Loyola Law School and was admitted to the California Bar in 2002.
When he is not practicing law, Keith enjoys spending time with his family, attending sporting events, and working out. He also volunteers for the Foothill Unity Center and his family works closely with Labradors & Friends Dog Rescue, a rescue organization for abused and neglected dogs.
- Defense Research Institute, Los Angeles County Bar Association